FREE SURAH KAHF RESOURCE - Follow Instructions in post

Asalaamu Alaykum!


We are trialing a new way to get our free resources to those who need them.




I want to share something I worked hard on for a dear sister, there is not much around for the younger ages on Surah Kahf, yet every Friday they hear this surah, so let's help them learn along the way what is being read or played to them.

Everytime you use this the reward will go to the dear sister who sent me the request, as she sparked so much inner reflection while I was making this resource! 
If I am honest, it has given me a renewed love for the Surah now knowing I can confidently talk to my children about it in sha Allah. 

It covers the themes and topics in Surah Kahf as well as some lovely activities to go alongside, suitable from age 4 upwards it can be adapted to the age and has plenty of prompts. With all my resources it is open ended, there is no rules on how you use it, just the goal to instill the habit if Surah Kahf into the hearts of our youth.  

Its FREE! You will receive in your inbox on Thursday evening just in time for Jummah. All you have to do is Three simple steps:

1. Make sure you are following me @SassyPrint on Instagram and Like and save this post. 
2.Tag three other people it would benefit and share to your stories. 
3. DM me your email address and on Thursday this gift will be in your inbox!

I pray this document is beneficial to you and your families and I would love to see how you all use so do tag me

 We hope you find it beneficial!

For more resources check out my Etsy Store

Love and Light.




Comments

Popular Posts