Gratitude Tree Free Printable


 Asalaamu Alaykum!

Ramadan Mubarak! I hope everyone is having a great Ramadan! 

Lets have a little catch up! I teamed up with another great Instagram account to bring you a Ramadan Craft guide! We tried and tested all the crafts and had lots of fun doing it. 

It is available for Free! Just sign up to my mailing list and it will open- Sign up list

When you sign up you will also receive updates on what we are up to and resource discounts!

Today I want to give you a freebie for all the support on my blog, Instagram and Facebook! I am touched by the way you all use my resources and the trust you put in me to be a piece of your home ed journeys! Thank you!

Below I have attached a Gratitude tree Giant poster which you print and put together. It is also in the craft guide so they go great together. 

This can be used as part of Ramadan or you can refresh it every month! Also I have kept it open- ended , you can also use  if your not muslim and need a template for gratefulness! 

We hope you enjoy this resource and please share with us if you do! Tag @sassyprint on Instagram. I have linked below.

Check out our other pages here SassyPrint Socials

Love and light 

Yasmeen



Comments

Popular Posts